For this week’s Top Ten Tuesday, The Broke and The Bookish have challenged us to list the Top Ten Bookish Things (that aren’t books) That We’d Love To Own. Here are some fun Bookish things I found:
1. I would love to have a room like this in my home.
2. Twirly skirt + Harry Potter Reference = Happy-geek-in-me
3. Because Hamlet always has the right answer…even if it might take him 700 lines to get to it.
4. The perfect poster for my home office…which will be finished one day soon (home renos taking FOREVER!)
5. For those days when I simply cannot put my book down and must change baby’s diaper.
6. When my office is done and I have books on a shelf again instead of in boxes scattered throughout my house…these bookends will look great!
7. Because sometimes reaching for my smartphone to look up a word takes too much effort…an electronic dictionary bookmark!
8. Fun somewhat bookish pillow
9. Just like there can never be enough shoes…there can never be enough bags to carry your books in.
10. Adorable bookmarks perfect for the little readers in your home.
See anything you might like? What are some of your favourite bookish things (that aren’t books)?