Wow. Is this place dusty! Life and all that was terribly in my way of writing. I missed my blog. *sigh*
Considering the pace of my living and the expectations placed upon me from family, work and all sorts of other sources, today’s Friday Five will be about my absolute favourite moments in which I felt that “Today is the day that life is excellent” – wise words from my 6 year old son!
5. Laughing all together as a family.
4. Feeling the pudgy arms and legs of my 18 month old squeeze as tight as they can in response to my “I love you”.
3. Walking down the staircase at the end of the day, leaving my children in their rooms for the night and heading down to the couch to chat with my husband, watch some t.v. or pop open my laptop.
2. Hearing my six year old say please and thank you and excuse me and you’re welcome.
1. Right now. I am blogging.
What are your favourite moments where everything is just perfect?