November was busy! New home. Home renos to said home. Preparing for new baby. Coping with complications with pregnancy and third trimester stuff. Oh, and NaBloPoMo…which seemed to have ended for me about a week early.
you have been awarded the BLOG of the YEAR by melanie at http://themotherofnine9.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/even-though-i-said-no-awards/
I was flabbergasted. And giddy. And, oh so grateful!
The rules for Blog of the Year 2013 Award are:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
- Stop by and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
- Recipients can now join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page. Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
- And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award-and then proudly display the award on your blog- and start collecting stars!
I will begin with #6 – Thank you so much Melanie from Mother of Nine9! I love reading your blog. You have a lovely perspective on parenting and children that aligns with my own. Also, you have become a strong supporter of Book Marks, so thank you!
Here’s #1 & #2: I love reading these blogs and I am grateful to these bloggers for always being so supportive of me and my blog!
Jessica Vealtzik at TRUE Stories – Jessica writes such an honest blog and tackles all sorts of subjects from the very personal, to parenting and best of all she allows many to tell their true stories on her blog. Jessica offers a variety of perspectives on the experiences of women and family through story telling. She has also recently published her first novel. Looking forward to reading it!
Heather Lindskold at Between the Covers – Heather is my book blogging guru. I am normally in awe of the way she devours books and offers such succinct, clear and fair reviews. She LOVES books and reading. It is a great blog for book lovers.
Bulging Buttons – this is a fun, diverse blog. I came across this blog during NaBloPoMo and am very happy to have connected with this blogger.
Dawn Kealing at Life, Love and Adventure – I also met Dawn through NaBloPoMo. She has a great travel blog and reminds me of my younger self. I have fun reading through her adventures and travels.
Rebecca Scaglione at Love at First Book – Rebecca is another dedicated book blogger. She too reads through so many books and offers great reviews. Her blog is all things bookish and she inspired my Friday 5 Favourites.
Franco at Peach, Plum, Orange – Franco writes honestly on all sorts of subjects – and responds to comments quite thoughtfully which is great for discussions.
I foresee lots of time away from the blog once baby arrives, but in the meantime I will try to continue blogging and keeping up with my favourite blogs.